Need an answer, have a question?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question 1, If a player sustains a non hockey related injury does he or she need a doctors certificate to return?
- Question 2, If I need referees foir an exibition game is there a number I can call?.
- Question 3, 3.Will my Son or Daughter have to miss school to attend the September Classic ?
- Question 4, Is there a place I can go to see my sons teams standings?.
- Question 5, Does the Toronto Aces have a player release policy?
- Question 5, Where is the Aces Home Arena?
Other than for a concussion injury he/she does not require a doctors certificate.Depending upon the type of injury or surgeory the trainer should ensure the coaching staff is aware of the players return and should keep a close watch on the player for the next few outings..
Yes the number for the Centeral Registry is 905-646-8970, ask for Rick. Please tryto give them at least one weeks advance notice to ensure a successful booking.
No. All weekday games are played after 6:00 p.m. to ensure no players miss school.
yes you can go to the GTHL website www.gthlcanada.com for the latest standings.
Yes this can be found in the Club Policy booklet you were given at the tryouts
Yes the Aces Home arena is Scarborough Canlans Ice Sports... 159 Dynamic Drive Scarborough, ON M1V 5L8 (t) 416-412-0404